March 25, 2009

CAS strikes again

I am in love with silhouettes right now- maybe because it's quick and easy stamping. And the font in this sentiment- love it also! I have been not feeling a 100% these past few days- so I am going CAS today.


The flowers are from the March KOM- love them. I think this is a color scheme I use often- the black just makes the blue pop!

Busy stamping week, lots to get done- Still time to sign up for the blog hop- Many of you thought we were stopping at 200- the more the merrier we say!!

I still have many stamps for sale- and there is still time to participate in the first CASSB challenge- for those of you who are afraid to scrap, this is for you. We are focusing on showing you how easy it can be- Embrace the white space! ;) Stay tuned for the next challenge on Sunday!


stamps- March KOM- Unity Stamp Co
paper- sky, black, ww, kraft- SU!
ribbon- offray
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love your card.

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this, AJ! That ribbon is yummy!

Amy said...

Great Card AJ, Love that color combo!!

Valerie said...

AJ, that one corner rounded corner is perfect! The colors and ribbon are fab also!

Kristin said...

FABULOUS color combo and CAS layout AJ!!! Sorry you're not feeling well!

joslyn said...

really cute and i love the ribbon!

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous, AJ! Love it!

Hope you feel better soon! :)

Lisa H. said...

great colors, love the black with the soft sky and kraft. this is my fave image from this kit. love it!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is a fabulous card! I have always loved silhouette images and I LOVE a black/blue combo and your gingham ribbon is perfect!!! LOVE this alot!!!