March 4, 2009

Clean strikes again...



Just not where I want it to. Really, I think my kids conspire to see *just* how messy they can make things around here... I keep starting these larger "organizing" projects in one room, and they just tear apart another area of the house that I just finished. On the upside, I have something to look forward someday when they are all grown up.

ok, about the card- this is a two-fer. CAS02, & CAS04. I have been in a *huge* CAS mode this week- hope you don't get sick of it! The white space is my friend- I haven't really even used Kraft- (shocking!)

And in other fun news around here...my daughter is still bike riding, (almost obsessively though), and has her first loose tooth- This has caused some bitterness between her and her brother.
She found her loose tooth a while back, and my son came up to me a week later to tell me he also had one, (which was *much* looser!) and his ended up coming out yesterday.

My 5 year old is not getting this- she had her tooth loose first! So now, she wiggles it all day long. She has made huge amounts of progress, and I would venture to say that to tooth fairy will be stopping by here again shortly! ;)

where's my stimulus package with all these teeth coming out?!? ;)

details:
stamps- Lizzie Anne Designs- tea time
paper: basic grey, copics, buttons galore and more.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Very pretty card and love that paper.

~amy~ said...

FAB CAS card...I love it!!!

Rachel Hope said...

lOVE THE SIMPLE CLEAN LINES....GREAT PAPER TOO!!!

Julie Jacobs said...

I love this card, it's simple and so classic!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

{{LOVE}} this, AJ! CAS rules! ;)