March 19, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way.....

Thursday is one of my most favorite days! While it is an egg-ceptionally busy day for me, it's also a fun one! Today's hip hop is a spring/Easter theme using COSMO!
Great group of people over there at Cosmo- they are fun!

Not sure if you saw the new KOM blinkies- everyone who signed up for the March KOM received some Honey Pie rubons courtesy of Cosmo!
Ok, onto the projects- It's an egg-stra special hip hop today...


So who doesn't love chocolate??? My husband found that he likes these Lindt white chocolate truffle things, so now, I need to hide them! He ate ALL the white ones!

I found this adorable little basket on Danielle's blog and thought it would be the perfect size for some egg-stra special Easter treats! It uses the new set- Love Ewe. I also used Cosmo's egg-ceptionally fun honey pie paper.

Here is a side view- you could easily fold the tabs in so they don't show, but I think it gives it that egg-stra little flair.
Here is a basic cas card- my favorite kind! ;)

and last is my TLC211 treat purse- this is egg-ceptionally adorable!
Side view shows the yummy reeses peanut butter treats inside!

The front flap opens up-

Here is a close up, I covered them with fun flock- just a little for some egg-stra texture ;)
Make sure to hippity hop on over to Lynn Warner's blog!

and if you haven't signed up for the blog hop yet- it's one week away- there is still time!

*don't forget to check out MOXIE FAB WORLD today! I see LOTS of free stamps to win! Pin It Now!

30 comments:

Stampin Cats said...

I absolutely LOVE all your projects.

Jacqueline said...

I love these projects!! Love the papers, love the colors and love the stamp paired with each of them!! Hide the chocolate!!! I do that too!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Too stinking cute!! And it looks like I'm going to come raid your place for CHOCOLATE ;)

Laura L said...

That treat purse is absolutely adorable!

Kerry said...

Super cute projects! Love that treat purse with the flocked sheep!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

clean and simple RULES!

Ashley said...

Holy moly AJ! Those are some amazing projects! You've got me craving chocolate now! I love love love your CAS card, it's stunning!

Tonya said...

Fabulous creations AJ!

HapEMomE said...

Cute stuff :)
~Chelsea

Sherry Campbell said...

Simply adorable!! Love your projects! Boxes scare me- but you make them look easy!

Tamara said...

These are AMAZINGLY cute projects using an absolutely adorable new stamp!

JenMarie said...

Such sweetness!

Lindsay Spencer said...

SUCH cute cards and projects!

fitsandstarts said...

I love this project!!

Heather Brown said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love them all!!

Jillisgram said...

Cute Easter projects! Love the new stamp.

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Wow, so many creations, so much inspiration! I gotta try that paper bag sometime!

Jenn said...

Adorable!

Marcee said...

So CUTE!!!

JazzyH said...

That is so cute!

RR said...

Wonderful projects. The little baskets would be adorable at each place setting at the Easter table.

Karen said...

The basket is adorable...Cosmo and Unity are so great together.

dougnat said...

Eggstra cute this week AJ!! love the treat basket!

jill said...

Very, Very Cute. Jill S

Paola said...

Super cute projects.

Great creativity.

Suz said...

Cute projects! Love those little lambs

twh297 said...

How cute!!!! I have a friend with the last name Lamb. She would love this stamp!! Tammy

Valerie said...

AJ....I was tagged by Anna, and now you are tagged by me...

http://valeriestangle.blogspot.com/2009/03/ive-been-tagged.html

LOVE your projects!

Kristen said...

AJ I love the coloring you did around the little sheep!! :) And those Lindt chocolate eggs look yummy! I was just at the Lindt store yesterday and got some chocolate. yum! Love all your projects!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful!