March 25, 2009

It's Another Hip Hop

May Day Style!! Lots of stuff here to share today, I will try not to bore you! First- here are a few pictures of my Unity Friends-

Eryn, Angela, me, Jen Buck, and BROOKIE!

Ang, me, and Maren-

Jen Buck, Ang, Jeanne, and I

and last but not least, this is my very close friend who is a million miles away in Thailand.
Who is coming home for a *few* short days this summer! yea!!


Angela suggested a May Day theme and the baskets of flowers was the first thing to come to mind- Mind you, there is a reason that baskets are sold already constructed!! ;)


I saw this adorable basket on Jody's blog who directed the credits to Laura. um, it's not that easy imo!! (I may have been having a headache still ;)
Well, whomever gets this basket is someone I *reeeeallly* like because it was sooooo time consuming!!! Maybe someday when I am feeling better and have no children around, I may give another whirl!
The paper flowers i made using various dies and punches, and the old fashioned technique of faux suede. A nice bouquet that will never die! ;)

My son thought he would tell me they are too "bunched" together, I need to spread them out! funny! The tag uses the flower from the KOM- Simple life.

Here is a fun little card- CAS- ;) I sooo love how this turned out-
and lastly I have a little candy basket- it's filled with cherry lemonade falvored lifesavers. It's a bigz template- blooms and baskets, I think- the tag uses the candy and part of the sentiment from the KOM- Simple Life.

Make sure to stop by Jimmi's blog next! Pin It Now!

25 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Aww what great friends you have AJ!! Love your card and baskets!! amazing flowers!! Worth the effort sweetie!

Lisa L. said...

awesome little tag!!!

Laura L said...

What a great flower basket you have created. I think I would have to keep it for myself after that much work ;) I'd put it on my desk at work to keep me cheery!

Ashley said...

I love these pictures AJ! The flower bouquet is adorable! I love it! Your card is precious and the basket is awesome! Love it all!

FibreJunky said...

How beautiful!! Maybe you should give it to your friend who is coming to visit from Thailand. You are rockin' it this week. Again!

fitsandstarts said...

GORGEOUS Flowers!!! Love it.

Jenn said...

Those baskets ROCK! love all the flowers, they won't wilt, but you will have to dust them ;)

Shannon said...

Good gravy!!!! You made that basket??? I thought for sure it was a Longaberger basket that your stuck your pretty, pretty flowers in. Love the CAS card!

CoventryAnn said...

Incredible basket of flowers.

Kristen said...

AJ!!!! These projects are awesome! Love the basket! :) umm.. I just noticed.. where is the kraft???? Hope you have a great day, and thanks for sharing pics of your best friends with us!

JessicaK said...

What a cool bouquet - whoever receives it will have a happy day indeed.

Jen said...

Those flowers that you made could be a great gift to your friend coming from Thailand...she can keep them forever! Love all your creations!

Tonya said...

Fabulous projects and I love the photos.

Suz said...

I love those flowers! The candy holder is really cute too.

Purple Princess said...

Super cute projects!! Love the first basket with the flowers!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

ohhhhh prettiful:)))

jpmayo said...

Gorgeous projects AJ!!

Ravengirl said...

AJ, such cute projects! Love the rainbow card!!! I so much enjoy your CAS cards and I look for them here and in the gallery on SCS!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

I LOVE your projects today and thanks for sharing the pictures of you and your friends!! :) Happy May Day!

JazzyH said...

I love the projects.

Amber said...

Dang AJ, you rocked it this week!
I love ALL your projects!
And HEY! Where's the pic of You, Me, Maren, Linsey, and Christy? :p

jill said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Jill S

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Thanks for sharing the photos -- fun to see!! Your flower basket is just adorable!!! Worth the effort!!! Love you CASE card and the little treat container is fabulous as well!!! You've been busy!!!

Brooke said...

YOU ROCK!

Mellis said...

Lovelly flowers!