March 30, 2009

It's spring break....

and it's supposed to rain ALL week. :( We have a ton of stuff planned to do...indoors.
Oh well- Our one month of summer should be here soon!

The Monday Chicks decided on hand cut flowers for today- and I soooo loved how my card from the other day turned out, I thought I would try my hand at making one of those lollipop flowers by Prima.

I actually like the flower, and making it was pretty easy- the overall card though...not one of my faves. Should have stuck with Kraft ;) Pastels do not work for me!

Make sure to check out the other girls!- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren.

details:
stamps- life- pti
apricot & baja card stock- SU!
AC white textured cardstock & brads
making memories giant brad, white paint
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Love that big ole flower, way cool! I need to try that:)

de said...

AJ this card is beautiful! You may not like pastels (I don't either really!) but the card is awesome and the colors bright! Great job! I need to buy some kraft and try my hand at one of those flowers!

jpmayo said...

Beautiful card AJ!
Your flower is gorgeous and the colors are perfectly Spring-y!

Sarah E. said...

I love the flower and the colors of the card. But I do know what you mean, I have a serious love affair with Kraft Cardstock! :) Happy Spring Break! I hope the rain holds off for you some! :)

Jeanne S said...

Look at you go distressing that purty flower!!!

Jennifer Buck said...

LOVELOVELOVE this! :) CUTE!