March 2, 2009

JacksonBelle Tuesday time!

Tuesday means Jbelle- Fly by post today- behind in my chores-
make sure to check out the JBelle blog for all the info-
check out the rest of the girls:

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Rachel Baird
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry

  • details: Stamps- inkadinkado
    primas
    dew drops
    may arts ribbon
    memory box paper
    melissa frances buttons
    Pin It Now!

    8 comments:

    Lisa H. said...

    so pretty AJ! love how you did the flowers and great CAS design.

    StampinCathy said...

    This is so cool. I love the simple look and just love how you did the flowers. Another very inspiring card.

    Jill said...

    This is great. Love the lovely simplicity.

    Rachel Hope said...

    So pretty!!!

    Lynda Benden said...

    This is so pretty AJ! I love the flowers and the simplicity of it!

    Jennifer Buck said...

    Cute stuff, Girly! :)

    Heather said...

    Wow! I love this! The Primas look fantastic! Great card!

    Mandy said...

    Oh, I LOVE this, AJ!!! :) My favorite card I've seen in a while. :) Hope you are doing well, girl!