March 10, 2009

JBelle Tuesday!

It's a sketch today-and a CONTEST! who doesn't love a chance to win a contest!
Head over to the JBelle Blog and check out the prizes ;)


Here is my take on the sketch- I used the basic grey bittersweet paper and an inkadinkado set found here.
Since I am in full on clean and simple mode lately- you get just that! (This may even work for CAS04!) Anyone getting tired of the clean and simple ramblings I offer???

Remember to upload using keyword-JBE043

Check out the rest of the girls:

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry
  • Pin It Now!

    9 comments:

    Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

    I saw your cards in stamp it magazine they were great. Love your work.

    Shannan Teubner said...

    Ooh AJ! I love this! Love that stamp. And those of us who struggle with CAS love to see your creations! :)

    StampinCathy said...

    This is so cool. I just love seeing your creative and inspiring MOJO everyday.

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    This is so cute AJ! I love the colors and gingham ribbon!!

    Rachel Hope said...

    Pretty!

    Lynda Benden said...

    This is beautiful AJ! I love the papers and our sentiment is awesome!

    Jill said...

    Cute! Love that gingham.

    Heather said...

    This is wonderful! I love the sentiment! Great card!

    Kisa Peters said...

    Ah! I'm finally making my rounds! Great card - LOVE the boldness of the sentiment - looks fab!