March 10, 2009

a lot of firsts around here...

But first...my card-
This is another for the CAS this week- green and blue together. I colored the flowers in and then covered with glitter- a bit more jazzed up than my other CAS cards lately-
I still like it though! This is from FTL31.


I will admit, I am a bit biased. But I happen to think that this might be *the* cutest 5 year old out there. She just lost her first tooth. Even with her newly acquired gap, she is adorable!

I won't bore you with pictures of her first bike ride with out training wheels- I am sure that's not why you stopped by here!! ;) maybe another day though!

details:
stamps-Le Jardin, Circle Sentiments- Lizzie Anne Designs
cardstock, glitter- SU!
ribbon- papertrey
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Olde Country Creations said...

Pretty card and what a little cutie she is!! >:0)

Tell her congrats on riding without training wheels!!


Tonya

StampinCathy said...

Love this bling bling card and the colors are so pretty together. Wow how cool to be riding a bike without training wheels. She rocks.

Lynn said...

How ADORABLE is she?????

Karen H. (kthaman) said...

She is adorable :) I love it when they start loosing teeth - they are so cute with the big ole gaps!

mari said...

she is so sweet!
I havn't gotten around to ship your chocolate yet, but I will:)

Rushing in to the store today, just got the news that Unity had arrived!!! weee!!!!
Playing tonight for sure!!

Paola said...

Beautiful as always.

Jennifer Buck said...

What a cutie! :) Hope the tooth fairy was good to her! ;)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a sweetheart!!!