March 12, 2009

Re-wind! it's time for hip hop!



I always get that black eyed peas song stuck in my head when I see Rewind!!!
Happy Hip hop thursday peeps! Busy day here for me- My son is in a musical at school today, so I am hoping to make it down to watch him and video tape it- might miss some hip hop chatting... That and my husband has a late start today- we always seem to be fighting to be on the computer when he is around...time for me to get a new one I think! ;)

on to the cards-

This one uses the School Rock Star kit- (I am stuck with Kiwi this week- dang CAS challenges!!!)
anyone else addicted to them?


The next uses gratitude = joy. This has been a favorite of mine for ever, I love these silhouette type flowers that are in it- kiwi again!! ;) Distressed dots on the kiwi panel, and the sentiment is from little buggers-
and lastly...

not really sure if I like going out of my comfort zone...these colors are a tad bright for me-
went with you basic primary colors, what do ya think?

The letters are from making memories- this was a fun one to make- I can see myself doing more in the future, maybe in kraft though!

Now make to sure to hop on over to Lynn Warner's blog! Pin It Now!

33 comments:

Maynes-Watt-Hayes Family said...

super cute!

Jacqueline said...

Love all your color combos for these cards!! Awesome school project, so ingenious!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Awesbomb Projects AJ!!!!


Vicki

Kerry said...

The primary color card turned out great...it is perfect for a school themed card!

Laura L said...

Super cute cards! And I think the primary colors work perfect with the school theme!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

i like the primary colors:) NICE!

Shannon said...

I think those are perfect colors for that card! Great job!!

Ashley said...

Gorgeous cards AJ! Tell your son to break a leg!!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous cards and inspiring MOJO!

Olde Country Creations said...

Great job on them all!

Molly Joly said...

I love the simplicity of your cards.

Kristen said...

I don't know AJ.. you do pretty darn good with those brights! :) You rocked it this week!

Jenn said...

I'm not really a fan of primary colors either, but it works for school related stuff. I love how it flips open!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

Clean and simple! Terrific!

Christi Snow said...

LOL about the kraft...it's hard to get away from it once you start! Loving all of your CAS cards! smiles...

Maria Levine said...

Very cute!!!

HapEMomE said...

Cute stuff here! :)
~Chelsea

Jen said...

I'm a fan of Kiwi and Kraft...great cards! Your primary colors are the way to go with school stuff!

JessicaK said...

Wow, the pencils look great (primaries rock), and the distressed dots are soo cool, AJ.

Jess said...

love the school card, but they are all great!

Diane said...

Cute cards.....great colors!

thinker said...

great cards! I particularly like the first one, You Rock

Stampin Cats said...

Your cards rock!!

Ravengirl said...

Yup! Those CAS challenges are tough to stay away from! I love them! Your cards are really quite amazing, you do the CAS so well!

JazzyH said...

Great cards. Love the colors.

Tanis said...

Simply SWEET!!!
Love these :)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

BloomingPink said...

Very nice. I love the leaves too. I find myself pulling them out frequently.

Stephanie said...

Kiwi isn't so bad ....... he he. I like the primary colors, they look good.

Paola said...

Great cards!

Karen said...

My fav is the 2nd card using distressed dots and gratitude stamps...but the rest are also great.

Jennifer Buck said...

Love these! :) So pretty! :)

jill said...

These are terrific. Jill s