March 21, 2009

Simple Scrappin' Sunday!


Scrappin' clean and simple style! If you missed Jennifer's blog post today- go check it out!
We lean towards the clean style of things and wanted to show that you can scrap with out your page weighing more than the kid in the photo! ;)

Check out her sketch here-


That white space is intimidating to some- not sure why, I love it!


I went with an easy peasy layout- super quick too. (partially because I spent the day at my parents and ran out of time! ;)

The photo is of my daughter when she was about 18 mos old and she had decided to pour not one, but two different kinds of cereal out onto the floor.
she was eating buffet style apparently. The picture still makes me laugh! she was SO proud!

ok- so, want to give your hand at simple scrapping? Well, Jen has some prizes she is offering up!
make sure to upload your layout using keyword CASSB01 at SCS, and link back to her blog.

have a great Sunday! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

How much do I LOVE this! Such a great picture and your layout turned out FABULOUS! :) You are AMAZING! What a great memory! :)

Jen said...

aj, love this page! i'm with you on loving white space!! thanks for the link...to the challenge! i'm going to play along!:) we've had a cereal buffet or two at my house too....aren't they exciting?!