March 31, 2009

Spring Chick with JacksonBelle

Today's challenge was to make a spring card....and since I just got this cute little chick in the mail from Lindsey I thought I would ink it up!


I also went with the CAS challenge for the week....which I was very happy with the end result -however Buck decided to tell me that the dew drops look like poop since they are placed "behind" the bird! PLEASE tell me they don't! lol!!
ok, while I did laugh hysterically....I am thinking she maybe be right...

ok- paper is the new Pink Paislee, the bird is imaginisce, and the dew drops can be all found at the JBelle Store!


Check out the rest of the girls:

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry
  • Pin It Now!

    11 comments:

    de said...

    SO cute! I love these little stamps. I grabbed a few for RAKs (and a few for myself!). SO cute and very springy!

    Jennifer Buck said...

    ...So in my defense, I believe the FIRST thing I said was that it was BEAUTIFUL! ;) lol...can I help that I live in a house with 4 boys so my mind always goes to the potty? Heck, I finished my own and thought the whole thing looked like poop!...to much brown! You know I love you! And I LOVE your CAS style! Gorgeous! :)

    Sarah E. said...

    That is freakin adorable! I love everything about this card! LOVE IT!!!

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    This is just darling AJ!! :) I Love the colors and the placing of the dew drops...bwahahahaha! ;) (sorry, couldn't resist!)

    Heather said...

    I think the dew drops look great, lol. Fabulous card!

    Rachel Hope said...

    Cute card!!!! (now that you point it out.....LOL Pink Poop!!! Hee hee...I am sooo giggling right now!!!)

    Jill said...

    Hahaha. As a mom of 4 boys potty humor is popular around here. I will have to get their expert opinions and ask what they think...
    Otherwise I think it's a darling card! Great job. :)

    Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

    Bwaaahaa! Birdie poop! Nope, I didn't see it. Altho, I try to keep my mind clean of potty humor! I am the only girl in a house of 3 boys, so it's hard to do, but I just saw cute red dew drops!! BTW, cute adding the clear dew drops to the birds belly! Hugs,

    Lynda Benden said...

    LMBO AJ, your birdie is just DARLING and the "POO DROPS" add to the cuteness of your card!!! I wish my birds pooped cute little round shiny things I could use on my cards....

    Beth Thomas said...

    Too funny! It certainly wasn't the first thing I thought when I saw this darling card! I love the sweet, simple lines and yummy colors. As for the dewdrops- now that you mentioned it...LMBO!

    Kisa Peters said...

    That's some purdy poop! Cute card - love the bird in pink!