March 5, 2009

Stamp Simply Embossing!

I will admit, being a clean and simple stamper I tend to shy away from "techniques"- and not that heat embossing is a challenging one, it's just not in my everyday habits! However, I do love it looks what I manage to dig out the heat tool! Sharon challenged us to pull out the heat tool and whip up a card-


I am still enjoying this new stamp from Unity- It will be used again in the near future as well I am sure!

Remember when uploading use keywords ssnotime77-
here are the rest--Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, and Barb


details:
stamps- Unity
paper- basic grey
buttons- melissa frances

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just darling!!! LOVE all those buttons and fun paper!!! And I LOVED seeing your family pictures just below -- looks like a GOOD time!!! TFS!!!

Barb Schram said...

Those buttons are perfect embellishments for your card, AJ. Hope you are doing well!

Janine said...

Fabulous AJ!! Love those buttons!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is such a cool card AJ ... love the button treatment and the pop of ribbon color! Looks great!

Jennifer Buck said...

CUTE! :) I LOVE this stamp to! ;) Love it girly! Hope you have a great day! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this, AJ!!

StampinCathy said...

I just love this stamp and your card is just to cute.

jpmayo said...

I love this card, its gorgeous!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet, simple design! I love it!

Sharon Harnist said...

Love this fresh, clean design, AJ! And what an adorable family you have, pictured below! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

FibreJunky said...

Embossing is my technique of choice. I don't know why, but I just love it!

Julie Koerber said...

Wow AJ! this is just fabulous! I LOVE the layout of this one!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, I love this, AJ! I love the embossing on the kraft cardstock and the CAS design!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is absolute cuteness!!! Love it!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is absolute cuteness!!! Love it!

Vanessa Middleton said...

Really cute once again. I love pink and green together! I'm so glad I bought some craft paper... and also glad I found your blog :)