March 26, 2009

Stamp Simply- No rules!

Today's challenge was to mix and match patterns- NO RULES! ;)




I love mixing stripes and polka dots- so I paper pieced my tea pot onto yellow bitty dot paper, and matched it up with the green striped May arts ribbon from Sharon's blog- The paper is Memory Box.

Remember when uploading use keywords ssnotime80-
here are the rest--Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, and Barb


*and- I still have lots of stamps and stuff for sale-

stamps- Tea Time- Lizzie Anne Designs
paper, memory box, AC textured white.
may arts ribbon
clear button-SU!
nesties
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

This is just darling! Love how you added that ribbon on your card AJ! I just got mine today and can't wait to get creative with it! TGIF!

snehal watwe welde said...

fantastic ....simple yet so sweet loved the ribbon

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is totally darling, AJ!!! A clean, simple, subtle mix and match -- just what I love!!! Way to go!! And I LOVE what you did with that wide ribbon and acrylic!!! Very cool!!! I do have a small bag of acrylic that I think I had better dig out -- your use here is very inspirational!!! Thanks so much!!!

Barb Schram said...

LOVE that clear button! And your ribbon is fabulous! Great card, AJ!

Janine said...

So Pretty AJ!! HAve a great weekend.

Deborah Saaranen said...

Very fresh and pretty!

Martha said...

it came out great, love it.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm loving all the mixed up patterns and colors this challenge has produced! This is really cute with the clean and simple design. The teapot with the sentiment is great! Love your clear button on the ribbon, too!