March 28, 2009

Sunday is Simple Scrappin...

So here were are in week 2 of the Clean and Simple Scrapbook challenges. This week we are showing how you can use a card sketch for your layout-many of you wish for scrapbook sketch challenges, so here is a way for you to utilize those sketches out there-

i love this clean start-


Here is my layout based on the sketch above - Both Jen and I did a hip hop card the other day (at the bottom) based on this sketch as well just to show how you can use them for both-

A little bit behind the picture- that is my daughter when she was about 18 mos and for whatever reason- she chose to go through the dog door to go outside- maybe since it was at her level, I don't know- The journaling reads- There are easier ways to outside, but this is the one you prefer...


and here again is the card from the other day using the same sketch.


If you choose to play along...(and why would you not?) make sure to upload using keyword CASSB02 and link back for us to see! (I think there is a prize involved again)

I still have stuff to sell, my husband suggested I link up some of the sets so people can view them. It's a tad time consuming, so I will do more tomorrow! ;)
They are all looking for a good home!!

If you are looking for the World Record Blog hop post, scroll down! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Karen H. (kthaman) said...

AJ that scrap page is hilarious! I'm sure you daughter will love looking back at it and laughing :)

Kerry said...

I had to click on your photo to get a closer look at that adorable photo...too cute! And I might have told you already but I really love that card!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful layout and card. I just love seeing the sketch both ways.

de said...

Love the layout and the card! I'll have to play along this week!

Jennifer Buck said...

I LOVE this! What a wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for another amazing sample! You ROCK! :)