March 21, 2009

tagged- and and updated for sale list-


I have been tagged by Valerie (whom is one of my stamping idols!) to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder in my picture files.
This is that picture- (it's probably a few years old now...should look at the date- I am in desperate need of backing them up and removing them from my hard drive!) This is just one of those random around the house pictures of kids- and that is my son who found it quite humorous to do bunny ears behind his sisters head!


Now these tagging games have rules and here they are:

•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link your six friends to your blog post


I will tag:
Joslyn
Angela (she *loves* to share pictures!)
Shannan
Angie
Heather
Lisa


UPDATED with new stuff!
all SU! items for sale- non SU listed at the end- make offer- can combine or sell in any way!

***items shaded are pending/sold

Stampin' Up Stamps-

Label Classics- $12
Love Ya Bunches- $5
Good things grow- $10
Polka dot and petals- $9
Little Pieces- $8
Roses in Winter-$15
Simply Said- $12
Happy Harmony $5
Birthday Whimsy- NUM- $5
Serene Sunflower- $15
Friendship Blooms- $5

Boho Backgrounds- $7
On Angel Wings-$8

A Beautiful thing- $8

Polka dots and paisley- $8

Very punny $5
All About you- $12
It's Academic- $15
Bud Basics- $8
Cute Converse- $5
Delight in Life-$5
In the Spotlight- $10
Be Happy- $10
You are my Sunshine- $8
Smorgasborders-$5
Big Pieces- $10

Expressive Flexible Phrases- $18
Every day flexible phrases- $18
Alphabits-$7

Sincere Salutations- $10
Warm Words- $10
Smarty Pants- $8
Lots of thoughts- UM- $5
Letterpress Alpha- $20
Headline Alpha-$20
Both Way Blossoms-$5
Looks Like Spring- $15

Petal Prints
- $15
Big Blooms- $15
Circle of Friendship- $8
Frosty- $8
A little birdie told me-$12

Perennial Favorites
-$4
Sweet on you-$5
That's nice-$5
Snowflake Spot- $10
Booglie Eyes- $10
Peaceful Wishes- $10
Fun & Fast Notes-$15

Festive Favorites-$10

Batty For You
- $10

Cold Play
$20
Sweet Shapes- $12
Polka Dot Posies-$12
So much- $12
Fishy Friends- $10
Home is where the haunt is-$8
Ruff Day- $10
A light heart-$8
Jazzed Up- $8
Natural Beauty- $10
Carte Postale $12
Sassy Stems- $10
Cute & Curly- NUM- $8

So Many Sayings- NUM $ 8
Serene Spring- NUM $10
From the Garden- NUM $8

Backgrounds- all are $8

Weathered
Crosshatch
Dotted
Linen
French Script
Paisley
Word By Word
Fine Lace
Floral
Print Pattern
Canvas
Aida Cloth
Houndstooth
Flannel plaid
On the spot

Wheels:
jumbo- $3
spooky skyline
Cool
Leaves Awash
Bouquet
Scatter Sunshine
So Swirly

Basic Outline

regular $2
bright bulbs
little bits
gifts galore
snowman fun
bloomin

punches-
folk star -$5
daisy (6 petal) $5
snowflake $5

metallic art pencils- $10
Accents & Elements new in tin- $6

The following ink pads have been sitting for over a year unloved-

Craft pads- $3.50
Glorious Green
Brilliant Blue
Lovely Lilac

Fancy Fibers- retired- new

earth tones-$3

Cameo Coral NIP Classic Pad- $3

Pearl Ex Asst 1, 2, & 3- (barely used) $7 each

Beads- both open, look unused-
Regals- $3
Brights- $3

NON SU! Products:

Color Box Silver ink pad-$2
Palette Glue Pad $2
Brilliance moonlight white ink pad- $2

Making Memories & DCWV paper pads- a few sheets used-

MM Cosmo- (brown and blue)-$3
MM Comso- (Pink and Brown)-$3
MM Simply Fabulous Collection- Brooke (pink and green)-$3
DCWV glitter mat stack- (basic card size) $3
DCWV summer matstack (basic card size) $3

tote-ally cool on the go craft totes- small:
brown with pink $5
bright pink with pink $5


I am open to offers and will combine items to minimize shipping-
I take pay pal and buyer pays shipping.
email with any questions!
:) Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Angela W said...

I want some of the SU products! Is there any place I can go see what the stamps are??

Angie Tieman said...

Cute photo, AJ! Thanks for the tag! I did it once before, but we have photos on 2 computers, so I'll use the other computer this time! Thanks!

Marian Berggren said...

AJ,
I'm interested in your Linen and Canvas background stamps and the So Many Sayings stamp set. They are $8.00 each.
I am wondering if you would take a money order though, since I don't have paypal. Just let me know if you will and what the shipping would be.
Thanks,
Marian

marian_berggren@tricounty.k12.mn.us

Valerie said...

LOVE that pic, AJ! Thanks for playing!

Vickilyn said...

AJ -
I would love polka dots & petals and polka dots & Paisley...might want a few more I am still checking them out...

Crazy Creations said...

Hi Ill take all the paper My name is sarah I found you on the hop Here is my Email makeacard@yahoo.com Love your blog