March 7, 2009

We've Moved!

Well, not really! But some days it's a nice thought! That's probably the ONLY way I will ever get totally cleaned and organized around here! Who knew overhauling my office/stamp space would be such a night mare!!



This is a pretty simple layout- card is 4!/4 squared- paper is October Afternoon. The key is such a fun little charm- I am going to see if I can score a few more to hoard!


Saturday means no plans today- except my daughter has HUGE plans! Bike riding is slowly becoming her daily "thing" and yesterday she lost her tooth- the tooth fairy of course made it here and left her a nice treat for the very special first tooth! So, of course she would like to go spend her "cash money" as she calls it!
I however would like to clean some more- well not really "like" to, but I need to...

details:
Stamps- Welcome Home- Lizzie Anne Designs
paper- October Afternoon
white, black, Kraft cardstock, ribbon, thread- SU!
charm- impress
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What an adorable card and just love the key you added to it. Wow there's a lot going on there. Tooth Fairy, trying to do that reality stuff that's no fun until you see the results, and trying to enjoy the weather.

de said...

Love this card! Simple, but elegant. I am re-doing my office/scrap space too... my house is a now officially a disaster and I've lost all motivation for the day. Really wanted to finish today. Bigger job then anticipated. I feel your pain!

Kay said...

Oh the key is just too darn cute on this card! I love the simplicity. Great colors.

Lisa H. said...

love the card, that key is a perfect touch.