March 16, 2009

When is spring going to arrive??

Really- it snowed again here yesterday, and that's not normal for our area. It's cold, windy, not springy at all and I am ready for some warm to come our way! I want spring!!!!!!! actually, I am ready for SUMMER! :)

My card today combines several challenges- the CAS06 which was to be inspired by baby shoes-
(a little challenging I may add) and for the Monday girls we wanted to do a Grandparents themed card. I chose these shoes here.

I opted for some bright and springy colored shoes- since I am not seeing any bright cheery weather here! If you have any sun, send it our way. please.

check out the others- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren.
I think Jimmi may still have family in town and not around today though...
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card and just love the colors. I really like how you did the flower and ribbon.

Amber said...

Love this card AJ! The strips of cardstock look awesome:)

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute, AJ! :) Love the clean look of this one! :)

Brooke said...

love it! simply wonderful girl!