March 17, 2009

Woohoo for Tuesday!

That means both kids are in school and I can get some thing productive done today!
My house is a disaster- I am in need of a few good solid hours of cleaning- speaking if which, still have plenty of stamps and other misc. items I am letting go- check here to see.

and a Happy St. Patrick's day to ya! anyone else having corned beef and cabbage? My kids LOVE it! It's one of our faves!

Today's Jacksonbelle challenge is to case Kisa! I chose this card here to case.
I stamped the teapot in cantaloupe ink (memento) and then I painted the dots with shimmerz, and the only way to not get the glare back was to take the pic at an angle-
and Linz put the shimmerz on sale today through Friday- they are all 15% off!


Check out the rest of the girls:

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry


  • and make sure to stop by and check out the MoxieFab World Blog- Cath is giving away stamps GALORE!

    had to turn on the comment moderation....lots of weird spam last week...hoping to take it off after they quit stopping by!

    here's the deets:
    Stamps- tea time-Lizzie Anne Designs-
    Primas,
    dew drops,
    shimmerz
    Pin It Now!

    7 comments:

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    This is darling AJ! I love the colors you used!!

    Shannan Teubner said...

    Fabulous! Great minds...;)

    StampinCathy said...

    Happy Green St Patty's Day!
    Another amazing and inspiring card.

    Beth Thomas said...

    So sweet- love the clean lines! That one made my "short list" when I was trying to decide which to CASE! Take care!

    Lynda Benden said...

    I LOVE this AJ! I SO want to make a card with White layers like this, so clean and simple and SO pretty!

    Rachel Hope said...

    Great CASE! Love that teapot!

    Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

    So cute! I just love that teapot!! Yep, GMTA!!