March 5, 2009

You + Me = Happy

That's the theme today- Happy Thursday!! Today we are sharing a bit about who make us happy- I of course will bore you with my family! ;) Prepare for a plethora of pictures!


Here are my husband, son, and daughter our last day in Disneyland-
and here we all are in Sea-World on my birthday. Seeing their smiles makes all the bad days worth it!

Onto the projects! :)
This card uses Amber's sketch this week found here. Play along if you can! I stamped the cute little frog in bamboo leaves, and the sentiment and heart in riding hood red. Paper is Chemistry by Cosmo.

And here is my CAS self again! This could also again work for the CAS challenges 2 & 4. I am addicted, what can I say? ;)
My mini album- first pic is our family at Snoqualmie falls- My daughter was about DONE at the point of this photo- she was tired *and* cold!
This is my husband and I at Seaworld on my birthday- good way to celebrate it-
Picture on the left is of the two of us at a wedding a while back, and the one on the right is my husband in is training uniform at a Tip-A-Cop fundraiser, my son most certainly loves those events!
A long ago lunch date :) Journaling will be filled in later...
Again, another photo in Disneyland, those are my daughters cute little fingers playing "bunny ears", and the one on the right is at my bff (who now lives in Thailand :( house before she left.
We were having someones birthday celebration, and I can't recall was Jeff was shocked at, but it's a funny picture of us-
Jeff at a stop somewhere on his way during the Seattle to Portland last summer, and us a while back. I won't bore you with all the deets on this book- but I can say it used several Unity Kits, including today's release, a Cosmo book, and some Chemistry by Cosmo.
and last but not least- I made this for the MFW for the birds challenge- Paper is porcelain by BG, and that Sweet ZZZ's image worked perfectly together- I used several jump rings to give the look of the cage hanging.

sorry if too many pictures!

head on over to Amber next! Pin It Now!

31 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love all your pictures, beautiful family!! So many great memories you have! Love the book and cards!! Love the CAS one!! Thanks for sharing!

StampinCathy said...

AJ your family is so cute. Wow love that album and your cards are so cute.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute family, and very cute projects. I really love your mini album.

JessicaK said...

So many projects - all phenomenal. The minibook looks like it was a lot of fun to do.

Christi Snow said...

Wow, girly! Look at all of your amazing projects. I love them all,but that mini-book rocks!!! So much fun to have all those photos in one place! smiles...

jpmayo said...

I love all the pics and your projects are all gorgeous!

Anne-Marie said...

Amazing projects, AJ. Thanks for the inspiration.

Stampin Cats said...

Love what you've done with this set.

Patter Cross said...

Wow, lots of cute stuff. Love the big bow on the 2nd card! Great pics too!

Tinker's Mom said...

I love the mini album. Won't that be a treasure in just a few years?! I also love how you creatively "hung" the bird cage. Smart!
~ky

Jenn said...

oh my, too much good stuff this week AJ!

Your mini album is adorable

Karen W said...

OH I love that card and I just got the paper pack also. I guess I better get busy and try to make something with it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
http://karensinspirations.blogspot.com/

Sherry Campbell said...

Totally FABULOUS!!

Eva said...

Ohhh...beautiful projects and a beautiful family as well!!

Olde Country Creations said...

Fantastic creations, as always AJ!

What a beautiful family you have.

Tonya

Tanis said...

WOW!! You've been busy!! LOVE the photos and what a SUPER fun book!!!

JazzyH said...

Great cards. Great family pictures and the album is cute.

BloomingPink said...

omagosh.

I LOVE the book. Love it.

Lynn said...

WOW! Great stuff AJ! Love that mini album!

Kristen said...

aww you and Jeff look so happy together!! You guys are such a cute couple!! You have a gorgeous family! Your projects this week were beautiful!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

love em all! but those bird cages are gorgeous!

FibreJunky said...

Oh wow, that birdcage card is so soft and pretty.
The mini-book is fab!

Maren said...

So sweet! LOVE that mini! :-)

Ravengirl said...

Too many pictures, never! Love your clean and simple look. You do it so well!

Marcee said...

Man, I'm lovin those turtles!! Love your creations!!

scrappypug said...

love the jump rings on the bird cage.. that stamp is too cute.

ANATS said...

very cute projects.

Paola said...

Wow gorgeous work! I just love the little mini album you made. It's such a beautiful keepsake. The last card you made is stunning. Beautiful soft colours.
Love it.

Ashley said...

First off, your family is just gorgeous! I love the pictures! I love the cards, esp the bird one! and that album is killer AJ!

Jennifer Buck said...

I LOVE all of these! Beautiful! :) Amazing mini book! Super clean...beautiful...cards! :) Hugs!

HapEMomE said...

Cute projects, AJ!
~Chelsea