March 23, 2009

You're Invited!

Today's challenge was to make Kid's birthday invites...and challenge it was! ;) I actually went with using pattern paper and rub-ons to make mine. no stamping!
I don't really have any kid friendly stamps in my stash...or invitation ones either. Off to shop I suppose! ;)


So I went with Cosmo and snorkel. Kid friendly colors and fun patterns. I also gave this criss cross card a try- never did one before. Couldn't have been any easier....I will make more for sure!


Here is the inside- I used my trusty ol' printer for the invite part. When ever you are without the perfect sentiment/phrase- do it your self. ;)

check out the others- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren.


ALSO:

Don't forget to give the Simple Scrappin' challenge a try. It's for those of you who say you are intimidated by scrapping!!!!

AND- STILL have TONS for sale- I keep adding it as I find it....Just found a bunch of simply scrappin' kits- unused, and card kits as well- I am trying clear out what I no longer use and make my dh happy as well. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

jpmayo said...

This is a really cute, fun invite!!

Ashley said...

Very cute AJ!

I posted a card using Kraft on my blog today and thought of and mentioned you. :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

VERY cool invite!