April 20, 2009

and were off.......

to another gorgeous week here! We had such great weather yesterday I opened all the windows in the house. Spring is finally here! ;) also went for a nice little run, a habit I have neglected for a bit!

Our challenge is to use woodland creatures- it seems that they have been quite popular in scrapping and stamping lately- owls, deers, beavers, squirrels, etc. I went with a QAE card-(quick and easy- not to be confused with CAS!!!!) the paper is from an SEI mat pack. I stamped the deer, cut him out and popped him right in the middle of the woods!

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Amber said...

AWW! This is DANG cute AJ:) Love that sparkly landscape and cute lil deer!

StampinCathy said...

OMWord! This card just takes my breath away. I just love the colors and the glitter you added to the trees and the deer is makes the card. Another WOW inspiring card.

Jennifer Buck said...

Cute! I LOVE this one, AJ! :)

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

very pretty and not at all Springlike but I like it!

Brooke said...

this is sooo beautiful! great job AJ!! love it!

Linda aka backroads girl said...

This is an adorable card! Very woodsie critter-ish... :)

Karen said...

I was able to play today, you can check on my blog! http://karenmclaughlin.blogspot.com/