April 25, 2009

another scrappy challenge

Ok simple scrappy gals! It's another Clean and simple scrap sketch!!!
Jen sent me this fun little sketch to work with the other day-

and I took the liberty or rearranging the title to work to my advantage ;)


Here is my layout- my adorable little girl at 18 mos. passed out completely at the bottom of the stairs. She must have taken one look up and opted to crash right there instead of attempting that many stairs!! Kids sleep in the craziest places! HI-Larious!

- and how perfect is that fun little die cut from Cosmo- it says- "always be sure to get your beauty rest" Might even be more restful in a crib! ;)

Mostly all Cosmo here- cardstock & ribbon tab are SU!
make sure to upload using keyword CASSB06 and link back so we can see! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and what a great sketch for this memory.

dougnat said...

Love it AJ! I may go try that sketch right now! loving the CAS look!