April 1, 2009

April Fool's day...

Happy April Fools day...My kids think this is a real holiday- I am sure I will hear jokes all day long today- They are both pretty bad pranksters.
Today we announce our new Guest Designer for the month of April- Julie Campbell!
Please stop by her blog and give her a hello!

Today- we did a mini challenge with the new KOM! Jen Buck threw down some rules and this is my take- also goes for this weeks CPS sketch-

Also- we are starting a fun challenge for you KOM members....(and if you aren't- hurry and subscribe!!) Check out this thread here for more info! ;)

don't forget to check out the rest who played today:

Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Ahh! This is super sweet! These little girls look great - even in black and white!

Laura said...

very cute!!!! so fun to see the CPS sketch too!! I love it! :)

StampinCathy said...

This is adorable.

Jennifer Buck said...

Such a CUTIE! This is one of my favorites this month! :)

jpmayo said...

This is such a sweet card AJ!!
Love it!

HapEMomE said...

Love this cute card, AJ!
~Chelsea

Shannan Teubner said...

So sweet, AJ! I love it!

Patter Cross said...

Love the pop of black. Adorable card, and it looks like we used the same stamp!

Lisa H. said...

sweet and lovely, AJ!

Karen said...

This stamp of these little girls is so cute...can't wait to get mine!! I love the accents in black.

Heather Brown said...

What a GREAT card, I love those little stick people!!

Amber said...

Super cute AJ! Those little girls are so sweet:)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Adorable!

Brooke said...

supa cute chica!!!

Mandy said...

AJ, this is so adorable! I LOVE it! I will have to copy this layout. :) I miss chatting with ya...seems like it has been forever! What's new, girlie? ;)

Renee' Dezember said...

These little girls are going to be a favorite this month. Super card :)

Jessy said...

AJ, this card is soooooo adorable, love how you used the stamp!! Can't wait to get the KOM!! :)

Linda Beeson said...

Isn't that cute! Adorable image and great use of that CPS sketch.