April 26, 2009

happy monday and a color challenge

holy smokes- ever have a weekend so busy you are glad it's Monday?

Here is the May KOM sneak peek for you- (Check out Angela's blog for info on all the happenings this week!) This card also combines Jen Bucks color challenge. it's a two-fer! ;)

Make sure to stop by the Unity forum each day-prizes, games, challenges, and a chance to win the KOM for a year!

Remember, upload using keywords: UACC, Unity for a chance to win-



We had such a busy weekend I thought I would share a few pics-

Here are the kiddos on opening day of fishing- my son caught one right off the bat- he had a good morning-

Here is my rookie fisherman and her new pole. We came out a bit after the boys did, she didn't catch anything, but had lots of fun! She loves her pole!

The next day we headed up to the tulip festival- it was a gorgeous day for it- everyone and their brother must have thought the same...the crowds were awful!!!

love these pinks ones-
aren't they gaw-jus!
and this has to be my hands down fave pic of the day! He is so handsome!

and she is pretty darn cute her self!!! ;)

rows and rows of gorgeous flowers
and in a field of all yellow, one red one. love it!

so here is 6 from the day, and to think I only took 315 pictures.... I spared you the rest! Pin It Now!

29 comments:

Robynccgirl said...

Wow! So jealous here! I LOVE tulips! Those are some amazing pictures! Great card! I can't wait to see the rest of May's kit!!!

Renee' Dezember said...

AJ your card is super :D LOVE your little ribbon and button ;)

Your photos are amazing!!! tfs

Christi Snow said...

OMG! These photos in the fields are just amazingly gorgeous! Pretty card too!! smiles...

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card and love these colors together. Lovin the sneak peeks so far. Wow your pictures are beautiful and your kids are just adorable. You captured the beauty and color in these flowers.

Kristen said...

Wow looks like you had an awesome weekend with the family!! :) I love the last photo! Beautiful card too! :) What a perfect challenge for you, using kraft! *wink*

BonnieRose said...

GReat CARDS AND those tulip pics.. amazing!!!!

jpmayo said...

Absolutely fabulous card, AJ!!

Those pictures are AMAZING!!

Tanis said...

AMAZING PHOTOS!!!!
And HOW CUTE is that new stamp?!?!?
The kit of the month is going to cause me to surrender one of these days.

Shemaine said...

AJ love your card!!! Those pictures are amazing! The colors Oh my!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

I love the card! I know I'm going to love May's KOTM too. Thanks for sharing your pictures. They are so sweet! ~ky

Linsey said...

what, we don't get all 315, lol!! You crazy lady, you :) These are amazing shots, I must say-you all look fabulous too! What a fun opening fishing day it looks like you had too, that is such a cool tradition! :) I love your birdcage card, AJ! The blk/wht ribbon and button look great with the craft base! What a super color combo Jen came up with, huh! TFS and I hope you reserved a little bit of energy because this week is gonna be a non-stop party!!! haha, hugs! xoxo

Jacque B said...

Look at all those tulips! So beautiful! Definitely worth fighting the crowds to see all this beauty!

Tammy said...

WOW! What amazing pics! Seeing these kind of pics makes me want to move....I live in Florida and we NEVER see stuff like this! Just gorgeous!

BabeCaddy said...

Beautiful card AJ.... Love your pic's..

Paola said...

Beautiful card always wonderfully desgined. Those are some beautiful tulip and family photos. Have a great day!

Scrapycandy said...

You know I have never gone to see the tulips. Always busy on the weekends with boy scouts! I may have to wait until they are off to college! LOL!

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

Suz said...

beautiful flower photos. Love your card too

Jenn said...

I took 107 photos at the tulip festival and I thought that was bad! lol BEAUTIFUL PICS! Your children are adorable.

Great card too.

jan farnworth said...

love this sneak peak and those flowers are just beautiful.

Ashley said...

Adorable card AJ! And I love your pictures!

FibreJunky said...

AJ, feel free to shower me with pictures any time! Those are gorgeous.

Ravengirl said...

Great card! Love your Tulip photos! My daycare provider took my daughter to see the Tulip fields (it's only 5 minutes away) on Friday and she took some amazing photos too!

Karen said...

Those are amazing pics! I love tulips and to see so many flowers is outstanding. Cute card!!

Lynne in NI said...

Great card and I love your tulip photos!

Eva said...

Awesome card and beautiful pictures!!!

Heather Brown said...

Great card and I love all your photos!!! GORGEOUS!!

Latisha said...

I'm loving the sneaks of the May kit! Great card :)

Looks like it was a fun weekend. I'm at the ball fields every day except Wednesday's so thats my breather day.
You NEED to frame the pictures of you and your children in the tulip fields. AJ they are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing them.

Niki Estes said...

Cute card, AJ! I love the colors. The tulips are gorgeous and your kids are such cuties! Looks like lots of fun!