April 30, 2009

I think I have seen this color before...

I just don't use it that often-
Today's stamp simply challenge is to use YELLOW! Let the sun shine!! (And it did here today, and is supposed to again tomorrow! :)

for not using yellow often..... I really like how it turned out! The paper is lemon tart from pti.
I combined cas challenges as well- I stamped the flower images all over the top half of the card with versamark. {click on the image to make it larger}

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime85- and here are the rest--Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, and Barbara.

stamps- garden inspirations- Lizzie Anne Designs
cardstock, button- pti
brads- SU! ribbon- may arts



***also- JacksonBelle is taking pre-Orders from May 1st-15th for hand made crocheted flowers from Melody, aka Lacyquilter. Check out Melody's cards here using her own crocheted flowers.

They will be 8 per package. Each Package will include either 1 white or vanilla. The rest are assorted. Price is $7.99, shipping will be 2.25 for up to 10 packages.
Email Lindsey at jacksonbelle@hotmail.com for orders. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Great card! I love the simplicity!!

Joan

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Love the simplicity of your card! Well done!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

This is so pretty! I love yellow-- your design is just sweet with the button and ribbon tab!

Julie Koerber said...

So sweet and simple AJ!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Totally darling, AJ - LOVE the simplicity of this -- very appealing!!!

Renee' Dezember said...

oh I LOVE how this one turned out :) tfs

Janine said...

Lovely card AJ!! Back from Montreal and finally getting around to seeing everyone's cards...
Have a good week.