April 4, 2009

I'm alive....

barely....I have been home all week with the kids on spring break, and I think I am getting some sort of crud. not fun. I haven't really felt like moving away from the horizontal position in a few days!
But, I managed to drag my butt out of bed today and do a page-
Jenn has another clean and simple scrapbook challenge for this week- and I must say...I am not great at multiple photos, but like this one!

Plus- since I decided on the photos of my sons yellow belt grad- I was finally able to use that YoYo Yellow 12x12 paper I thought I was going to have to take to the grave with me!

here's Jen's sketch- and there is a twist! {cue melodramatic music.....}
the twist is to stamp on your layout~ ha! not a real big one, but a lot of people say that's a challenge for them-

I stamped the stars on the left side with yoyo yellow ink- the title is yellow thickers and while I am still struggling with it (the yellow is not my fave color) I like how it turned out- and I know Will will also like it-
so- if you decide to play- make sure to upload using CASSB03

also- check this out! Renee' emailed me this and I thought I would share as well- Leave her some love will ya! I still haven't seen this issue....hopefully it will show up here soon! ;) Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this sketch. Your layout is so cool and love the colors.

Shannan Teubner said...

Super cute! The yellow is so fresh!

Jennifer Buck said...

LOVE this! Such a beautiful page and what a fun memory! Congrats to your little guy! :)

Ashley said...

Super cute AJ!