April 21, 2009

It's official.

I do NOT like this card. I usually love CAS, but I don't like this one. I thought maybe if I changed the pattern paper I would like it....but I don't have time. Lauren has a dr's appt today that will take most of my day- so....hopefully you will like this card! :)


Today's challenge was 1-2-3. One stamp, 2 embellies, 3 layers total. (there was a debate on the card base being a layer, and indeed it is ;)




I used the imaginisce bird, daisy D's picture hangers, pink paislee pattern paper, may arts ribbon, cuttle bug embossing folders, and stickles.

Make sure to use keyword JBE050 when uploading- and check out the rest of the girls:

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry

  • Pin It Now!

    5 comments:

    StampinCathy said...

    I think this is so cute and love the bling.

    Jennifer Buck said...

    It's cute! That bird is adorable! I'm sending you good thoughts for today! Keep me posted. :)

    Lynda Benden said...

    I love this AJ!!! The shine, paper, image and the hinge are all awesome! I am so proud of you that you followed the instructions!!! LOL!!

    Kisa Peters said...

    Great use of that hanger hingie thing! I love that bird too!

    Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

    I think it's darling! Love the hardware/tab treatment!