April 22, 2009

It's sneak peek time!

Whew- happy hump day! Today we are showing sneak peeks of Lizzie Anne's upcoming new release this Saturday!


This is from the Bless this nest set- I love how realistic the birds are. The flowers on the blue panel are from le jardin.
I thought I would go out of my norm and distress this a bit- the choc, kraft, baja, and card base are all distressed. I stamped the bird on naturals white, cut him out, and popped him up with pop dots.


and this is from the Garden Inspirations set. I love all the little sentiments in this one- great stuff! This is one of those sets you will grab often- very versatile! paper is basic grey, ribbon is may arts.

enjoy the rest of the sneak peeks! be back tomorrow with more! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your cards are so pretty and just love the sneak peeks so far. Can't wait to see more.

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are so beautiful, AJ!!

Kendra said...

great projects AJ!

Shannan Teubner said...

Just fabulous! Love your layouts!

Maren said...

So pretty! I think we showed the exact same images. :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

fun ideas!