April 14, 2009

late is better than never!

I am a little behind this week- but I am here! Today's challenge from JBelle was a sketch-
I took a little liberty with it and turned it on it's side-

Stamps are Lizzie Anne, ribbon is May Arts, flower is from Maya Road, and the paper is Pink Paislee.

Make sure to use keyword JBE049 when uploading- and check out the rest of the girls:

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry

  • sorry for the short post- have a great day! Pin It Now!

    7 comments:

    StampinCathy said...

    It was worth the wait! This is just beautiful and the colors are so pretty together. Love the layout too.

    Jill said...

    Gorgeous. Love the colors and that cool flower.

    Kisa Peters said...

    Yes, late is better than flake (ME)!!! The card is very pretty!!

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    GORGEOUS! I love the brown and blue combo!! I'm totally going to do that! :) LOVE it!

    Linsey said...

    This is super pretty! I love your choice of floral dp and that most wonderful quote! The fabric flower accent finishes this card beautifully! fab work, as always (of course)! have a super day, AJ!

    scrappypug said...

    so pretty and love the paper!

    Lynda Benden said...

    Oh AJ, this is beautiful! I love that Pink Paislee pattern, definitely my favorite! Your ribbon and flower are perfect!