April 6, 2009

Monday Challenge Chicks do Unity KOM!

This week, we went with inking up the new KOM from Unity- I can't stop using the girls in this kit-I just love the image!

I went with Kristina Werner's A year in Cards class for this layout- I love how she is so well loved and she calls herself simple, clean and quick- CAS does have a place in crafting it seems! ;)

Anyhoo- I did the ribbon frame from her class, and while I didn't seem to really like pomegranite, paired with Kraft I think it ROCKS! realllly love how the kraft tones it down.
She had an element popped up in the square, so I popped the dresses up on both girls- not sure if you can see.

Make sure to check out the other girls!- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

de said...

Great card AJ! I love this image too. Can't wait to get my kit. I love that CAS look!

StampinCathy said...

This is such a sweet card and love the layout and colors.

scrappypug said...

way cute and its good to see some CAS out there!

Amber said...

awesome card sweets! I love that ribbon frame...and we used teh same stamp, w00t!

MollyPeckham said...

What a great card! i love it!

jpmayo said...

This is so adorable!
Lovin' your CAS style!

Suz said...

I saw this card on 2peas gallery - too cute.

I hope you are feeling better.