April 16, 2009

Thread it through!

This weeks challenge over at Sharon's blog is to thread through- I went with a different approach than threading through the punches-I actually broke out a needle and thread!

but i did a very clean and simple card to make up for it! ;) I have been itching to ink up these new Ali Edwards stamps and finally found the time!! The paper is basic grey bittersweet-, brads- American Crafts.

And hoping that if my husband doesn't actually see this on here- I may be ahead for an anniversary card!


Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime83- and here are the rest--Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, and Jenny Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute and love your fancy sewing.

Julie Koerber said...

Awwww AJ.. that threaded through string is just too precious! I love the look you created here!

Dee Jackson said...

hi Aj! I love your take on the challenge!!This is really cute!
Have a great weekend

Ashley said...

This is so cute! I love the heart!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love your stitched heart on this one, AJ -- just a darling card!!!