April 28, 2009

Unity celebration day 2

and more tulip photos.... ;)
skip over them if you have had your fill!

Here is day two's sneak peek for you- the house and home sentiment. I also combined this with Christi's challenge for today. (and challenge it was!!!)
I paper pieced my house with mostly October Afternoon paper-- (the heart is Basic grey) Cut out the clouds from OA, stamped a flower from birdie inspiration, scalloped the bottom, and used a martha stewart butterfly punch for my bug.

Remember when uploading for today's challenge to use keywords: USAC2, Unity for a chance to be entered into the KOM free for a year contest!


and in case you didn't see enough....


more from the tulip festival- :)

I wont make you look at all of them- :)

I just uploaded all of these and now i need to order a few prints to hang.

any faves? I love the pink and white ones- but they are all just gorgeous! Pin It Now!

23 comments:

Christi Snow said...

LOVE your take on the challenge, AJ!!! These tulip photos are simply fantastic!! smiles...

jpmayo said...

Really fabulous card AJ!!

Now you are just taunting us with the beaucitul tulip pics.....lmbo ;-)

Jacqueline said...

Love this card AJ!!!

Oooo tulips are soo beautiful! Have been loving all the pictures!!

Kristen said...

AJ I adore this card!! :) It looks awesome. Love the tulip pics again! My fav is the last one with the rows.

BonnieRose said...

love your card! gorgeous..and all those flowers.. aaah!

Renee' Dezember said...

AJ your card is just too clever! Love how you paired it with todays challenge! Super Job :) tfs

StampinCathy said...

Amazing card and those tulips are just fanatic.

Kimber McGray said...

gorgeous AJ!
i used that same paper for the house on a card for next week.

perfect choice. ;)

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful card! Gorgeous pictures!!

Paola said...

Wow what a great card. So creative and inspiring! Love the photos!
Have a great day!

BabeCaddy said...

Love your card AJ... Awesome job..

jan farnworth said...

love all the flower pictures just beautiful. Your card is just adorable to.

Ravengirl said...

What an adorable card! I love that you used the MS punch, you just opened up a lot of possibilities for me. As for me, the purple tulips in the second photo are my favorites!!! In fact, I just put a picture of my girl up on my desk and in the background are those same purple tulips!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

If I had to pick, it would be the purple ones. But I don't wanna pick, I love them all! The card is adorable. Why must you all torment us with sneak peeks!! I know, cuz we ask for them.
~ky

Tink said...

Love your card! We had the daffodil festavil here this weekend!! Beautiful flowers!!

Jodi C. said...

LOVE your card AND those beautiful photos too!!!

Beautifullily said...

Amazing take on the challege - wish I had those stamps

Vanessa Middleton said...

I freakin LOVE this card!!! I said it on SCS and I'll say it here too :)

connie said...

love your card. this would be perfect for my sister - she is moving into her new house on friday. Love the flowers.

Brooke said...

Pretty card and pretty tulips!

Ashley said...

Love your card AJ! It's GORGEOUS!

joslyn said...

love the tulip photos, keep em coming. one day i will get there to see them for myself.

Karen said...

Love the paper piecing and the way you made your little house. Wow! This May kit is gonna rock!!