April 7, 2009

Unity DT Spotlight...

This is the second post for today- scroll down for the first~

Today's my turn for the spotlight on Angela's blog- I finished the year in cards class for March over at 2 peas, and she has them on her blog- go check them out. Fun to try new things-


Here is another card that is a bit out of my normal range- I was starting off with the clean and simple challenge for the week, but it called for distressing, and.....well.....CAS and distressing don't usually work together- so I went a whole different route with it.

The paper is from Memory Box, and most of the stamps are from the KOM, fresh beginnings.

have a super day- hoping for more sunshine here! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute. Congrats on being in the spotlight at UNITY!

Ashley said...

This card is gorgeous AJ! I love the colors!

Carolyn King said...

ohh it is soo fun! love it.....and congrats on your spotlight too! woohoo!

whoistracy said...

This is beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit. :o)

Jen said...

Is my kit here yet? Awww shucks, it's not, but I'll enjoy your card...those colors are great and I like the way the pink highlights the card!

joslyn said...

this is really cute love the pink and green! i hope you get feeling better.

Vanessa Middleton said...

I really like this card. The colors are so Springy and the bird on the branch is ADORABLE of course. Very cute!!!