May 1, 2009

and it's here!

Unity's official birthday- Happy Birthday! It's been a most enjoyable ride! The kit of the month is officially up for viewing and today is the last day of official challenges for a chance to win the kom free for a year!


I am still feeling the blues- but, I am not sure on this card....I don't usually lay down pattern papers like this and I am not feeling it here....maybe should take one of them out-
and since Jen Buck is *always* open to interpretation with her sketches, I used circles instead of squares-
maybe I will just re do this card....ever have a card you are thinking what the heck when you are done???? ;)

stop by the forum today for the kom challenge, the last of the celebration challenges and games.


Please upload your cards to SCS using the keyword USGDC01.

You need to link your card in this thread at SCS which contains all the deets.

Want some more examples using this sketch? Check out some of the design team that played along....

1.) Brooke Lien2.) Jennifer Buck 3.) Jeanne Streiff4.) Christi Snow 5.) Natalie Dever 6.) Amber Hight 7.) Maren Benedict 8.) Linsey Rickett9.) Jennifer Buck10.) Kimber McGray11.) Laura Williams12.) Heather Brown13.) Jimmi Mayo 14.) Wendy Chang Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Love the colors and the stamps is so pretty! Can't wait to get the KOM!

dclouser said...

I LIKE your card, especially the way you picked up the pattern in the circles. Good job!

Suz said...

Pretty card. You rocked the single layer challenge too.

Marcy H ~~ MI said...

I love your card :}

BonnieRose said...

I love your card!!! just the way it is!

Arlana said...

what a fun card love it!!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Don't take a layer out. I love the juxtaposition of the patterns!
~ky