May 6, 2009

and Kraft strikes again

quick post today~ after a few crazy weeks, I am still behind!

Will I ever catch up?? anyone ever make it out of that vortex like black hole of a laundry room?? and nope, left some cash money in there- it does NOT multiply like the laundry.
such a shame-I really thought I was onto something.

anyhoo...here is another clean and simple one- stamps are from lizzie anne's newest release- garden inspirations. enjoy! - I am off to dive head first into a nightmare of mismatched socks and spaghetti stained tops! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

LOVE it! I don't know what I'd do without kraft. and I'm in the vortex with ya. I dont' mind doing the laundry, it's putting the clothes away that kills me! I have 3 laundry baskets to empty today.

StampinCathy said...

Adorable card and just love the colors. Laundry....it's an endless job. When I get overwhelmed with reality.....run to your happy place....your stamp room. LOL I wish I could do that everytime. Oh wait...I wouldn't left that room. LOL

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this, AJ! It's fabulous!

BabyBokChoy said...

I love your blog and your cards are simply wonderful, I can lift them :) :) I lOVE that!! :) :)

Ravengirl said...

AJ you are killing me! Really, money doesn't multiply like the laundry? Such a disappointment, unlike your card! Super cute!

joslyn said...

love this one. cuteness! i think i am in the black hole as of late!!

Bee said...

I love ur blog.. great cards.. and your lo is perfect.. Thanks for sharing. :)