May 11, 2009

as usual-

or what seems to be becoming my "new usual"- running a bit behind for my posts!!

However...I am working on changing a few things and cutting back on others to reorganize my day. I haven't ran in quite a while and I miss it- I need to find the time to get that back in. Also, with summer nearing and one child having 2 weeks of school left, and the other done a month later, I am finding I will be short on "stamping" time here very quickly!!


Today- we decided to make simple sentiments- this is easy- it's open to interpretation...and of course everyone's is different! This is from the new set garden inspirations from Lizzie Anne.
it has a couple of awesome sentiments in nice clean fonts- something I just LOVE!

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, & Jimmi.

off to enjoy the rain...doesn't mother nature know it's supposed to be sunny out now???? Pin It Now!

6 comments:

jpmayo said...

Beautiful card, AJ!

StampinCathy said...

Fanatic card and so inspiring. Hang in there....things will slow now. When? Who knows that answer.

Brooke said...

super cute! love this!

Jeanne S said...

This is sweet AJ! I love that set.

BonnieRose said...

so so cute! love your card!!!

Ashley said...

Beautiful card AJ! I love the colors!