May 28, 2009

bring on the FLOWERS!

This weeks Stamp Simply Challenge is to use FLOWERS! I am ready for some flowers and sun!! Bring it I say!


I used Lizzie Anne Designs Garden Inspirations for this one~ the yellow seemed so cheery, (and since we have been deprived of a decent spring around here, we are all chomping at the bit to get out and enjoy the sun this last week.) I thought the black added a nice pop to it- it's a very clean and simple design, but I like how it turned out.

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime89- and here are the rest--Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Becky, Deb, and Barbara.


June 1st is around the corner- lots of fun stuff happening- make sure to check back soon for some fun announcements!! :) Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Janine said...

Hi AJ!! This is very pretty... So soft!!Have a great weekend.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Beautiful AJ ... love the soft buttery color!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the simplicity to this and yet it's so elegant!

Bethany Paull said...

Hey AJ, that is so pretty! I never think to throw stuff off the edge like your flower.

StampinCathy said...

This is beautiful and love the colors and how you off set the flower.

Julie Koerber said...

Love the pale and pretty color! Too sweet!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Wow-- what a yummy shade of yellow! Love the fresh, Springtime feel here!