May 18, 2009

happy birthday to you.......

it isn't anyone's birthday, but the monday challenge chicks are all doing birthday cards this week~


I have been wanting to use this calendar stamp for a while now, and thought it would make a fun birthday card. You can circle the month/date when you are ready to use. ;)
These types of cards are always so great to have on hand, especially since my supply of birthday and thank you's are all running a little low-

Off to start another busy end of school year week! My youngest is done this Thursday!! I will have to be realllllly creative with my my stamping time soon!!

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oooo, this is beautimous! Love that calendar stamp!
Lucky you, the rug rats are comin home for awhile! I hope you don't miss much stampin time, I love your cards!

Jeanne S said...

This is so sweet AJ!!! Love the flower in the corner!

BloomingPink said...

Love it!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cool. I just love how you did the calendar on the card. Great eye candy to start off the week.

Sherry Campbell said...

Simply adorable!