May 31, 2009

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

I won't keep on with the lyrics- although, they are stuck in my head now! We have been enjoying this awesome weather- FINALLY!

Today's layout is a two-fer! Jen's CASSB challenge is up- and it's another sneak peek on the June KOM today as well.


Here are my favorite kids on this planet! This was a few years back while Lauren was still a toddler and had *much* shorter hair~ I flipped Jen's sketch on it's side and placed the tree in the title spot. I took portions of the tree and popped them up with pop dots and highlighted the pears with glossy accents.

to play along, link back so we can see using keyword CASSB09


and here I snapped a picture of Mt Ranier while we were out enjoying the sun yesterday- it's much more impressive irl!!

make to sure to check the unity blog for the rest of the peeks!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your layout is just to cute and Mt Ranier is so pretty. Lovin all the sneek peaks of the new KOTM.

Heidi said...

Ah, maaaaaaannnn! Now that song's in my head, too. LOL.

Love your layout! And I am soooo lovin' the KOTM sneak peaks. This is going to be a definite MUST HAVE.

Karen J. said...

Cute pic for your children. Very cute layout. Love the little pears along on the side.

Sonya said...

We were there four days, and even were at the base of it and couldn't see it!!!! It was the first real good snow and the road was closed!!!! Never did get to see it irl :( . Thanks for the picture so I can see what I missed!

Kelly said...

The mountain is OUT! :-)

When my brother was stationed there, he always thought they should get out an hour early if the mountain was out. :-D

Kelly in Ohio