May 20, 2009

It's here!


It's here! My first (and very un-proffesional!!!) video tutorial over at My Unity Place.

Someone had asked about how to make pattern paper with our background stamps and it seemed like a good thing to show for those who don't have a SAMJ, or for those who have it and don't know how to use it. (me, for the first 6 mos I had mine!) ;)


So, here is my finished card from the tutorial- after watching it, I see where it has a few blind spots, hopefully it's clear enough to help. The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory-

I thought maybe a splash of color would be fun also, maybe color in a few flowers hot pink, use some hot pink ribbon and whole new card!
enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Good job!

Happy blogoversary!

StampinCathy said...

This is just fabulous and so inspiring. Can't wait to hop on over to MUP to see this video.

Bethany Paull said...

Very mod, very cool! I like just the black and white on kraft.

Becky Carafa said...

Very cool!