May 5, 2009

It's Jacksonbelle time! This week we are all using Melody's crocheted flowers! She makes them, and Lindsey is now selling them!

My card for today uses the cas13 sketch for this week, - (I find myself somewhat addicted to these challenges each week, this is the 2nd one!) and the paper is basic grey- marrakech, stamps are lizzie anne, and the crocheted flower can be found here.


Make sure to use keyword JBE052 when uploading- and check out the rest of the girls:

  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Taylor Usry
  • Pin It Now!

    7 comments:

    Heather said...

    Beautiful card!

    Kim said...

    So sweet. Love the paper you used!

    Shannan Teubner said...

    So sweet & simple! Love it!

    Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

    GTMA girlie! GTMA! I used the same layout/cas challenge for my crocheted card too. I love yours, love the colors and circles. Great card!!

    Lynda Benden said...

    This is SO cute AJ! I love how you incorporated the flower!

    Jill said...

    Love the colors. Nice job.

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    This is sweet as can be! I love the layout and color combo you used!