May 7, 2009

It's the little things...

it's another Stamp simply challenge- "Just a little thing" for mom. Check Sharon's blog for all the details.

I went with a smaller note card- 3x3 in size. I used the Ali Edward's loving words stamps- I just love the font and sentiments in all of those sets-
I paired it with the Early Bird from Cosmo, some may arts ribbon, and buttons.

and the inside- it wouldn't stay open so it's sitting on the stamps- they seem to be reflecting back on to the card-
I may end up giving this to my husband...I know it's supposed to be for mom's, but with out him, I couldn't be where I am with 2 amazing kids.

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime86- and here are the rest--Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Becky, Deb, and Barbara. Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fabulous, AJ! Love it!

Janine said...

This is beautiful AJ!! I love the sentiment.. Very pretty!

Lisa H. said...

that font on the thank-you IS awesome. great simple card, AJ. love it!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh how sweet is this ... great job!

BonnieRose said...

fabulous.. I need to get some ali stamps.. I don't have any! U did a wonderful job! wow girl!!!

Michelle (mla1111) said...

Beautiful card! I love that font too, I have to check out that set!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous cards and just love that font.

Deborah Saaranen said...

LOVe the scalloped border and fresh, pretty colors!

Mandy said...

Oooh! Love this! May CASE it, as I have already repurposed my Mother's Day cards and need new ones! Oops! ;)

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Your whole blog is fresh and fun! Love love it! These cards are sweet and beautiful!

Rubber hugs,
Heidi

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is just the cutest little thing EVER!!!