May 17, 2009

look ma! no stamping

Happy Sunday! After taking a week off for Mother's day- the clean and simple scrapping challenge is back!


Now....since it's a sketch, I take it as a starting point. Instead of the circles Jen had left of the picture, I put my title. And instead of ric rac, I used wide ribbon. Use it to your advantage- make it work for you.
I am usually not into using pattern paper on a layout since it seems to take from the photos, but I think I like it here! I matted the photo on natural vanilla, then black to make it really pop.


Paper is the new Early Bird line from Cosmo, letters are DCWV. Make sure to link back and use keyword CASSB08 when uploading! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

looks great! can't wait to try the sketch tonight. Love how you made it work for you, that's what it's all about anyway,right?

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Fabulous layout and even with no stamps. This is one way to do a quick layout.