May 30, 2009

sneak peek time-ONE YEAR later!

the weeks seems to be FLYING by now! It's been a crazy busy, and fun week- we have had some gorgeous weather, (FINALLY!) and out enjoying it as much as we can!

Here is a sneak peek of the JUNE KOM- by the way- June last year is when they launched their first KIT- who would have known a year would fly by and the kits would just get better and better!

Today's sneak image is the cherry and matching sentiment- this Early Bird Cosmo matched perfectly I think! I cut the cherries out, popped them up and added glossy accents.

My husband is off doing a triathlon, then we are headed off to the beach!

enjoy the sun! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this card and another sweet stamp for the KOTM.

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hi there, this is my first visit to your blog. What a pretty card this is! So summery! TFS

Tammy said...

Ooooh, I like the glossy accents on the cherry. I'll have to remember that for when I receive my kit! Great card!

Kristie said...

Love this bright and cheery card! The paper looks fantastic with those yummy cherries!

BonnieRose said...

love them!