May 26, 2009

what a weekend!

I had a great memorial day weekend- it was fabulously sunny and beautiful ALL weekend! I almost forgot about stamping! ;) (for a short minute!) I have enjoyed not being inside after 8 months of no sun. (we had a loooooooong winter)

Today's JBelle Challenge is to use polka dots! LOVE that! After five days of no stamping, that is certainly the way to jump back in. There should be a weekly polka dot challenge!!

My card uses the pink paislee paper, Lizzie Anne Designs stamps, basic grey buttons, and some may arts ribbon. I of course went with a kraft base, and a cas design, my personal fave. ;)

Make sure to use keyword JBE055 when uploading- and check out the rest of the girls:


  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner

  • Pin It Now!

    8 comments:

    Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

    great card! I love polka dots and the buttons are the perfect accent for this challenge

    StampinCathy said...

    Love this card. Great take on this challenge.

    BonnieRose said...

    your card is fab AJ.. love it!

    Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

    Simple and cute! I like it!! Hey, GMTA, I used the same polka dot PP. Hugs,

    Lynda Benden said...

    Too cute AJ! I love the buttons and your piercing is so perfect with the sentiment!

    Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

    Beautiful card AJ!

    BonnieRose said...

    I did this challenge too.. it's in my scs gallery!

    Jill said...

    Very cute. I used that paper too. GMTA. Love the buttons.