May 22, 2009

yea for Friday

Good late Morning- I have had a super busy week, so I am a tad late getting to my post. That will be the new norm for a while though- One kid is done with school, and only a few weeks to go for the other!!!

Today's Stamp Simply Challenge is to use red, white, and blue.



I went with a lighter blue shade- I love how it makes the red pop. It's a pti color, and I am not yet savvy enough to know the names- sorry. The bird is from Lizzie Anne Designs bless this nest set, and the jewels are from Me and my big ideas. You can get them at JBelle's store- and she is having a sale this weekend.


Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime88- and here are the rest--Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Becky, Deb, and Barbara.


Have a GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! I am hoping to enjoy some sun after it being MIA for the last 8 months!

cardstock- American Crafts textured, pti, neenah, real red.
stamps- Lizzie Anne Designs- bless this nest.
MAMBI Icons, & SU! ribbon.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Adorable card. Have a fabulous weekend too.

Deborah Saaranen said...

This is so sweet-- I love little birds, and this one is just adorable! Your design is so fresh and appealing!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very cute!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how cute! I never thought to color the bird blue. Love it!

Julie Koerber said...

So cute AJ! Love that little birdie!

Softangelkisses said...

I love it! Great idea on using the lighter shade of blue. I am not savvy enough to know all the names yet either! We'll be unsavvy together :o)

Renee' Dezember said...

well isn't that card just adorable :) tfs