June 15, 2009

10 minute monday- DT CALL & a SALE!

Today we are sharing our quickest cards- My girlfriend needed to borrow a congrats card the other day for a younger boy and I quickly realized I don't have any good general cards on hand-
So I made a set of cards for her and will copy the super quick sketch (I used Jen Bucks CASSB for these!!!!) and make my self some more-

Papers are basic grey, and sentiments are from Lizzie Anne's newest sentiment set- Everyday Sayings (which happens to be on sale this week!!)

This sentiment didn't fit in the other punch, so I opted for an oval, and spaced the circles a bit more-


same here-


just because I need to have cards on hand!


and I actually made 2 of these- Thank You's are always a good thing to have on hand!
I am going to need to start building up my stash again since my stamping time will be cut down starting Wednesday @ 11:30- SCHOOL's OUT finally! :) many beach days ahead!

a few other things to check out today-
Lizzie Anne is having a MOVING SALE!
and Lindsey is having a DT CALL!


make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

OH i love these, so simple and beautiful. will have to make some myself.. I left you something on my blog.. an award and a tag.. check it out. talk soon on Hip Hop..Angiexxx

Katie said...

really cute!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Darling set!