June 22, 2009

bevy of butterflies!

Good Morning-happy Monday! I had an awesome weekend- and father's day-
the weather hasn't been super, but the kids and hubby decided to camp out in the back yard to kick off the official first week of summer break. with thunder and lightning overhead.
I opted to stay indoors. ;)


This week we decided on embossing- wet or dry. I also followed along with CPS121 as well- the sketch worked perfectly with my new bevy of butterflies!! and that OA paper matches the butterfly perfectly! made the faux brads with leftovers from the tang tango I cut my circle from- i didn't have any brads that matched, so I made my own.

This next one also uses the same kit- but is for the cas challenge last week, casing Natasha's card.
This set will see a lot of ink I am sure-

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Love that pattern paper!

Smart move on the camping! I think I would opt for indoors too, LOL!