June 29, 2009

Christmas again! and a PSA

Are you tired of Christmas in June yet? When you get new stuff, you have to play! We decided to do a Christmas day today since we all had our stuff out already!



I used some October Afternoon paper, a sentiment from the new Merry and Bright kit, and lickety split quick- one more in my stash for Christmas time.

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren.

on the PSA......If you are looking for the NEW BASIC GREY paper- june bug, and lemonade...
make sure to check out Limelight paper crafts website- she is getting it in stock today!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card! I'm not tired of Christmas yet. This makes me start thinking of how I want to make my Christmas cards this year.

Shannan Teubner said...

This is too cute, AJ!!

suzARTe said...

A really lovely simple and classic card. I like the colours you have used.