June 14, 2009

Confessions of reformed hoarder....

Once upon a time I bought everything and would just hold on to it. Couldn't cut into that new paper, or actually use up all of that ribbon- and the new little embellishments were just for looks- you weren't supposed to actually use them! ;)

And then I quickly learned to use it quick becomes it goes out of style faster than it came in!
That's why I have these rub-ons still- I *had* to have them when they came out- and look- over a year later, I am just cracking into them! CRAZY! I am so done with the hoarding of anything~

Here is my layout for Jen's sketch this week-


I went with an ultra clean and true to the sketch layout- no moving/adding/shifting/turning/interpreting differently. AND i just love how it turned out- the black and white photo with the color popping behind- so clean!

I think I may copy this layout again-
make sure to link back using keyword CASSB11 Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What an awesome page and adorable photo! Love it! I so hear you on the hoarding, I'm trying to stop too. I organized old paper last weekend that seems so "over" now, but I know I loved it back in the day! lol!

Teresa said...

This is fabulous, AJ! I am a hoarder too!!! I have waaaay too much stuff around here that sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to use it all! And I keep buying more - LOL!

Lisa H. said...

this IS fabulous, AJ. really, I love those colored circles with the black and white. Think I'm going to do the same with this sketch. I have just the picture! I'm not a hoarder, I use it all, I just buy too much to get through ALL of it ;)